Job Opportunity at Hot Topic in Apache Mall
Posted Thu, Nov 11
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about a few things: music, pop culture and creating the most amazing in-store experience for our customers and employees.
We’re on the search for an Assistant Store Manager that will help lead the loudest store in the mall. You’ll support the Store Manager in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, and development. You can handle anything that comes your way while driving sales and amazing customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support your Store Manager in achieving the sales plan and/or comp sales goals.
- Help recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you
- Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of ops, delegation/autonomy, and customer first selling practices
- Keep watch on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets
- You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time
- In partnership with your Store Manager, you’ll develop your team of associates into a high performing, customer-focused crew
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 6 months of retail store management experience; you’ve lead teams to success and want to experience more of it. You’ll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations (payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer of your peeps
- Passion for music, fashion and pop culture
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Have a degree, even better
- Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast changing industry and you like catching curveballs thrown your way