Job Opportunity at Daily Thread in Apache Mall
Posted Mon, Dec 12
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for generating sales and providing a wonderful customer experience. Operational responsibilities include opening/closing, inventory management, and visual merchandising.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals as a store and individually, helping model and develop those skills on the team
- Effectively drive business and create sales strategies to maximize sales, provide an exceptional customer experience
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of store merchandise, pricing model, and layout of the salesfloor and stockroom
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual merchandising standards
- Proficient in various computer systems and applications such as the POS, CRM systems and inventory management systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in retail management for 1+ years is preferred with Assistant Manager responsibilities
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual who needs to win and can lead and coach team members
- Have a positive, outgoing and engaging personality and initiate contact with the customers.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with our customers and corporate partners
- Proficiency with technology, with the ability to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel, e-mail, etc.
Benefits include monthly bonus program, paid sick time, and generous employee discount