Visit Apache Mall for Now Open!
Spark - Place Of Play
Now – Thu, Dec 31
Explore, imagine, play, learn!
Now open with a limited capacity of 50 people at one time, Spark has made some adjustments to their policies, procedures, and exhibits to help make your visit as extraordinary and safe as possible.
Experience interactive exhibits including:
- Our World Bazaar a dramatic play area celebrating the food, literature, and clothing of the many cultures who make up our community.
- H2OH! dedicated to exploring and playing with water by inviting visitors to explore the principles of water through sensory play.
- Little Sparks for our youngest visitors age 3 to let go with their natural curiosity to drive powerful learning
- Helix our 16 foot high climber to twist and scale through until you reach the top and can look out over all of Spark
- Maker’s Space where imaginations can soar as projects will allow our guests to tinker, create, and design using a variety of tools and materials
Hours are as follows:
Tuesday - Sunday:
- Open 9am - 12pm
- Closed 12pm - 1pm for cleaning
- Open 1pm - 5pm
Visit for more details: http://www.sparkrochestermn.org